Park Rambles - Indiana County Parks & Trails

Harmon Covered Bridge

The Harmon Covered Bridge was one of the last covered bridges to be built in Indiana County. The 45 foot long bridge was built in 1911 by John R. Cranahan and is named for J.S. Harmon, a Civil War Veteran. This bridge and its companion bridge, the Trusal Bridge, are located over the South Branch of Plum Creek in Washington Township, Indiana County.